Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Welcome....We Finally Caved In


Hello family and friends....welcome to our new blog. Well, we finally caved in and decided to create one of these things since it seems that we are the only ones that do not have one! So, now all our family and friends can keep in touch and see what's going on with us in Greenville, SC!! We miss each and every one of you - our door is always open whenever anyone wants to come check out this part of the country! Take Care till next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE!!!
You have created the first and only Clark Blog! I guess now WE have to come up with one, huh? Anyway I want to live vicariously through your adventures so bring them on.

Anonymous said...

bravo, bravo....
I luv it! The both of you look happy and alive! Keep up the fun stuff, it will keep you younger! Scotland here we come...if ain't scottish it's crap, ya'll!!
bye bye
Barry

Anonymous said...

whoops, I meant, "if IT ain't scottish it's crap!" That is called a "barryism" and I have many more of them! Thank you and please come again!

Anonymous said...

I guess we will have to supply you with some really neat stuff to us in your BLOG for our branch of the family. Have to think really hard to come up with anything that will rival what you have in there now. You may just have to walk me thru setting up our own BLOG. Or is it passe' for old people like us to do that? I'm impressed with your talents more each day!
Love to all,
Mom CC